Terms And Conditions
CPBS Marine Services Terms and Conditions of hire
- * A booking will only be confirmed when you have received an email confirming the times, dates and location from us.
- * Rates will be confirmed in writing prior to commencement of works.
- * All marine services works are for a minimum 12 hour hire unless specifically stated otherwise in writing. Due to crew logistics we are unable to reduce this minimum hire after the job has taken place.
- * 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations or amendments, or full payment will be due.
- * Unless otherwise stated travel time to and from CPBS marine base will be charged at the hourly rate agreed.
- * CPBS will do its utmost to provide the vessel/ plant discussed, however may for reasons outside of its control substitute another vessel of equivalent size and capabilities and will not be liable for any loss incurred by the client because of this.
- * CPBS will not be liable for expenses incurred by the client if due to weather, tidal or other factors out of their control the work planned is changed or aborted.
- * If required the client must provide a valid works/ purchase order number at the time booking. CPBS will not accept non-payment of an invoice due to a missing or incorrect works/ purchase order number if received after this time.
- * Payment is due within 14 days of invoice date. Invoices not settled after this time will have interest applied at 8% over the current Bank of England’s base rate.
- * A completed Order Form must be signed and returned before commencement of works.
I agree to the above terms and conditions and would like to continue to the Order Form
For further information please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org call Scott 07970 088 044 or Will 07767 06 07 01