M. V. Watchdog
Available for site work, diving, surveys and film work
The centrally located wheelhouse allows good all-round visibility and is fitted with a wide array of modern navigational and communication equipment while still leaving plenty of room to accommodate additional survey or diving equipment.
There is a removable hatch on aft. The compartment also doubles as a useful storage hold for marine equipment and spare gear. The aft deck has a large clear working area.
Re-engined in March 2009 and is powered by a a Iveco-Ford 6 cylinder producing 140hp
Excellent manoeuverability, large wheel house with L-shaped bench seating, large chart table, full galley and toilet, central heating in all compartments. Watchdog had a new engine and gearbox fitted in November 2008.
- 2 x fixed installation icom VHF’s and one hand held VHF
- Chart Plotter
- Emergency Bilge pumps and alarms
- MSA approved first aid kit
- Jason’s cradle and davit retrieval arm
- 1 life ring with light and smoke pot
- 1 life ring with 18 metres of line
- 4 standard life rings
- Anchor and Chain
- 4 thermal protection aids
"I would not consider any other supplier"
M.V. Watchdog is registered by the Port of London Authority and is licensed to carry 12 passengers